Shrimp and Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce
This meal comes together in under 20 minutes, allowing you to spend more time savoring dinner with your loved ones.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (20 oz.) cheese ravioli
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons Kroger Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound (26-30 ct.) cooked shrimp
- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- Prepare the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground dried thyme, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, dried basil and dried oregano. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and seasoning mixture, then cook until heated through, 4-6 minutes.
- Warm the alfredo sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Serve the alfredo sauce over the ravioli, then top with the shrimp. Garnish with fresh thyme.
- Refrigerate leftovers.