Shrimp Boil Foil Packets
Shrimp and plant-based sausages are mixed together with cooked corn and potatoes to create this all-in-one dish.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages Kroger® Sweet Corn Cobs
- 1 pound gold potatoes, cut in half
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 plant-based sausages, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 lemons, divided
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Heat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Cut corn into thirds, cut each third in half lengthwise.
- Boil corn and potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, potatoes, shrimp, plant-based sausages and vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, seasonings and the juice of 1 lemon and pour over shrimp and vegetables. Toss to coat evenly.
- Divide mixture between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets. Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the mixture and folding the ends over the seam.
- Place packets on cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until corn is tender and shrimp is fully cooked. Alternately, you can place packets on a heated grill and cook 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Serve individually or family style on a platter with lemon wedges and chopped parsley. Refrigerate leftovers.