Shrimp and Feta Casserole
This Greek-inspired dish is delicious paired with mashed potatoes and a green salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 10 oz. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb. crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add salt, pepper, and garlic and stir. Add wine and spinach and cook 3 minutes.
- Put spinach mixture into prepared casserole dish and layer in diced tomatoes. Place shrimp on top and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with feta and basil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.