Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
An undeniable family favorite, this creamy pasta dish will get rave reviews each time you serve it!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Extra Large Cooked Tail-On Shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Half & Half
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt, to taste
- In a large pot, cook pasta in lightly salted, boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, mix together shrimp, garlic and butter for about 1 minute. Pour in half and half; stir.
- Add Parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly. Mix in parsley and salt, stirring frequently to prevent it from boiling.
- When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta noodles; serve hot.