For a more attractive presentation, sprinkle a bit of extra lime juice on the avocados to prevent discoloration, and serve the shrimp-stuffed avocados on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 4 medium avocados
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, lime juice, yogurt, scallions, crushed red pepper, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, removing the pit in the middle. Drizzle each half with a spoonful of Alfredo sauce. Top with the shrimp mixture and serve.