These mini pizzas (made with focaccia rolls) are topped with shrimp, capers, and cheese, but feel free to use your favorite pizza toppings.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 focaccia rolls, split
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups small frozen uncooked shrimp, thawed
- 4 Tbsp. pizza sauce
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place focaccia cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- In medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 minutes, or until they turn pink. Using a slotted spoon, scoop shrimp into a bowl.
- Spread each piece of focaccia with about 1⁄2 tablespoon of sauce. Add shrimp and capers. Top with Havarti and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown. Serve immediately.