Shrimp Salad with Cucumbers and Scallions
Shrimp salad is very versatile and easy to make. Frozen shrimp takes all the work out of making a great shrimp salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup sugar-free mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ large English cucumber, rinsed and diced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled
- Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl. Add the cucumber, scallions, and shrimp. Toss gently to coat with dressing.