Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallot
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup Sambuca liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3⁄4 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots, and prawns and sauté until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the wine and Sambuca and ignite with a match to flambé.
- When the flame dies, add the tomato, tarragon, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the butter and reduce until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Toss pasta with the sauce and divide among individual plates.