Shrimp and Spaghetti in Cream Sauce
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. seafood seasoning
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- 4 tsp. fresh chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and seafood seasoning and sauté until shrimp is pink, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the brandy and cream and reduce slightly.
- Toss spaghetti with sauce and divide onto 4 plates. Garnish with chives and Parmesan, and serve.