Shrimp and Vegetable Kebobs
Kebobs aren’t just for chicken and steak. This delectable recipe makes a satisfying plate of juicy shrimp and crisp vegetables grilled over a flame and seasoned just perfectly. You can’t go wrong with all of these fresh ingredients!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium yellow pepper, seeded and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill to medium heat, and prepare skewers. Skewer the shrimp and vegetables in alternating order.
- Paint the skewered shrimp and veggies lightly with the tablespoon of olive oil, and sprinkle with the spices.
- Grill for 2–3 minutes on each side, or until shrimp is pink and completely cooked through.