Shrimp with Bacon Appetizer
This is an excellent appetizer or snack that children love almost as much as grown-ups.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp (about 24), peeled
- 8 strips of bacon, stretched, cut in thirds
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine butter, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium bowl. Dip each shrimp in the mixture, then wrap in a piece of bacon. Secure with presoaked wooden toothpicks.
- Broil the shrimp until the bacon is cooked and the shrimps are pink, about 5 minutes per side.