Shrimp with Garlic, Lemon, and Parsley
Serve in skillet with crusty bread.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ lbs. large shrimp, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lemon, quartered
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, salt, black pepper, and olive oil. Stir in parsley and set aside.
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat canola oil until shimmering. Add the shrimp and cook, tossing, until they turn pink. Drizzle with the garlic-parsley oil and heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Squeeze lemon juice over hot shrimp.