Sierra Nevada® Campfire Chilaquiles
Inspired by the feeling of being on the beach, Sierra Nevada® Sierraveza adds a golden and crisp taste to traditional chilaquiles. This upgraded Mexican comfort-staple is easy to make, delicious and a perfect addition to your meal rotation. Fire up the grill and get ready for this campfire-favorite breakfast.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 can (6 oz.) Sierra Nevada® Sierraveza Lager
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 large white onion, cut into 1” rings
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- Black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 bag (10 oz.) tortilla chips, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- Preheat grill to medium and spray grill rack with non-stick spray. Cook tomatillos, jalapeños and onions until soft and slightly charred, 12-14 minutes.
- Chop tomatillos, jalapeños, onions and cilantro and place in bowl. Top with Sierra Nevada® Sierraveza, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In large skillet on grill, add oil, black beans and tortilla chips. Crack eggs on top, then pour in a small amount of Sierra Nevada® Sierraveza; cover and cook 5 minutes or until eggs reach desired consistency.
- Remove from grill and top with salsa, cotija and sour cream.