Sierra Nevada® Pale Ale Brats
Sierra Nevada® Pale Ale takes brats from basic to bold with fragrant and spicy flavors. Whether you’re hosting a party or just cooking for family, this delicious recipe is sure to please.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cans (18 oz.) Sierra Nevada® Pale Ale
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 pounds beer brats
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 large buns
- Spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In skillet over medium heat on stove, bring beer, onion and butter to boil. Add brats and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Cover pot and continue to cook 15 minutes, turning once halfway through. Remove brats and set aside.
- In skillet, add bell peppers and continue cooking until liquid is reduced completely.
- Transfer brats to grill to finish cooking, about 5 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve brats in buns with mustard, peppers and onions.