Simple Apricot Sorbet
Try adding this refreshing sorbet to smoothies or drinks on a warm summer day.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- 5 cups chopped apricots, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water and maple syrup to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4 minutes until a syrup forms. Allow to cool.
- Combine maple syrup mixture, apricots, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Purée until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a large freezer-proof baking or casserole dish and place in freezer.
- Stir mixture every 30 minutes until frozen and smooth, about 4 hours. If mixture gets too firm, transfer to a blender, process until smooth, then return to freezer.