Serve these as a simple side dish, toss them into a salad, or puree them with garlic, olive oil, and salt for a dip
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup dried cannellini beans, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place beans in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Pour the water over the beans; add thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8–10 hours.