Simple Beef Tacos
Tacos are always a welcome weeknight meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 8 hard taco shells
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 oz. shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm taco shells in oven for 10 minutes.
- Spoon seasoned meat into warm taco shell. Layer the rest of the ingredients on top of meat as desired.