Simple Cauliflower Soup
This creamy, smooth soup is perfect for cauliflower lovers. Serve it with a nice side salad and youʼre set.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large cauliflower
- 6 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 6 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Cut off cauliflower leaves, rinse, and cut into small pieces. Place cauliflower in a large soup pot with water, margarine, and bouillon cubes.
- Simmer until cauliflower is tender and soft. Blend in blender until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve hot.