Simple Cheese Omelet
Eggs are a wonderful source of protein. Cheese is one of the best sources of calcium. Combine them together and not only do you get a delicious breakfast, but a healthy one too!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat milk
- 2 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Beat eggs and pour into pan. Cook for two minutes, lifting the edges to allow uncooked egg under.
- Add mozzarella as the eggs begin to cook. Use a spatula to turn half the omelet over the other half. Cook another minute until no longer runny.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.