Simple Cheesecake with Cherry Topping
This cheesecake is easy to make and doesn’t require any baking, only a few minutes in the freezer.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9")
- 1 can (30 oz.) cherry pie filling
- In large bowl, combine condensed milk, cream cheese, and lemon juice; beat on low speed until smooth and combined. Pour into graham cracker crust. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon cherry pie filling onto cheesecake.
- Serve, or cover and chill the pie up to 8 hours. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.