Simple Chicken Soup
Soups are a great opportunity to clean out the refrigerator of vegetables and also a good way to add a wider variety of vegetables to your familyʼs diet. Try kale, zucchini, parsnips, or mushrooms.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- In a large stockpot, boil vegetables in stock until tender.
- Add chicken, garlic, onion, and Italian seasoning. Simmer for 30 minutes and serve.