Simple Filling for Stuffed Pastas
This simple mixture is a great filling for stuffed pastas such as ravioli, cannelloni, or manicotti. It can also be used as the cheese layer in lasagna.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients and fill any pasta you wish. Make sure it cooks to 165°F because of the raw eggs in the filling.