Simple Grilled Cod and Tomatoes
You can use any firm white fish or even salmon in this recipe. Cod stands up to grilling and frying.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 thick codfish steaks (6 oz. each), skinned
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- Rinse the fish and dry on a paper towel. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Toss with olive oil
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Prepare a grill pan
- Place the fish and tomatoes on a grill pan. Grill the fish until you get nice brown marks on one side, then turn and grill on the other. Allow about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the fish on a warm platter topped with tomatoes.