Simple Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
These big, meaty mushrooms are great sliced over salad, stuffed, or chopped and stirred into sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms (4-5" in diameter), stems removed and caps brushed off
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Marinate mushrooms in vinaigrette for 2 hours, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to glowing coals, or set your gas grill to low.
- Season mushrooms with salt and pepper. Grill mushrooms about 5–6 minutes per side, then slice and serve.