Simple Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
These big, meaty mushrooms are great sliced over salad, stuffed, or chopped and stirred into sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms (4 to 5 inches in diameter), stems removed thickly sliced
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Marinate mushrooms in vinaigrette for 2 hours, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to glowing coals, or heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Season mushrooms with salt and pepper. Grill mushrooms about 5 to 6 minutes per side, then serve garnished with parsley.