Simple Grilled Zucchini
This is a quick and easy side dish you can make while grilling the main course.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Combine the garlic, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, black pepper, and oil in a small, covered container; shake until well mixed.
- Place the zucchini cut-side down on the grill, brush with the oil mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Flip, brush with oil, and cook about 3 more minutes.