Simple Pressure Cooker Applesauce
This recipe works with any apple or mix of apples.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Add apples, water, and lemon juice to the pressure cooker. Close and lock the lid.
- Turn the heat up to high. When the cooker reaches pressure, lower the heat to the minimum needed to maintain pressure. Cook for 1 minute at high pressure.
- Remove from the heat and allow the pot to sit for 30 minutes before carefully releasing any residual pressure.
- Purée the contents of the pressure cooker with an immersion blender and serve warm, or store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.