Simple Shrimp Pasta
Instead of Parmesan cheese, you can use another cheese, such as a shredded Italian cheese blend, if desired.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined (keep tails on)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained (reserve 2 Tbsp. marinade)
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil with the garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tomato, pressing down so that it releases its juices. Stir in the shrimp; sauté for a minute to heat through, add artichoke hearts, reserved artichoke marinade, and pepper.
- Serve the shrimp over the cooked pasta. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.