Simple and Skinny Cheese Omelet
For an even skinnier omelet, use fat-free cheese.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup fat-free liquid eggs
- ½ cup plus 1 Tbsp. shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet on low heat, then pour the egg substitute in to coat the surface. Cook until edges show firmness.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese evenly over the egg mixture and fold one side over the other.
- Flip the half-moon omelet so both sides are evenly cooked. Top with remaining cheese.