Simple Vinaigrette Dressing
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. prepared Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix together the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the olive oil a little at a time, beating with a whisk until the mixture emulsifies.
- This dressing can also be made in the blender. Put all ingredients into the blender and blend at high speed for a very short time.