Simple Zucchini-Parmesan Sticks
This is an easy, delicious side dish that complements any entrée. These are also perfect for a light, healthy snack.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 2- to 3-inch sticks
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to broil. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- Place sliced zucchini sticks on aluminum foil and spray lightly with olive oil sprayer.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until cheese melts and turns light brown, about 2 minutes.