Singin’ the Blues Burgers
Bring pub-style burgers to your own backyard with this deluxe dish. Add your favorite fixins’, like baked beans, potato salad or watermelon for a fantastic barbecue feast!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 pounds (85% lean) ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Memphis Inspired BBQ Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 brioche hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Heat grill for direct heat.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bacon, ½ cup barbecue Sauce, blue cheese, onion and pepper with hands or spoon. Shape into 4 patties about ¾” thick.
- Place burgers on grill rack. Cover and grill over medium-high heat, 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until thermometer inserted in center is 160°F.
- Place burgers into buns with lettuce and tomato. Serve with additional barbecue sauce.