Sirloin Pot Roast
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. top sirloin, cut in chunks
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 2 cups chopped parsnips
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups chopped Russet potatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp. sage
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large saucepan and cook on medium high for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Add water if gravy dries out.