Six Chili Potatoes
Add big flavor and a hint of spice to your potatoes with sautéed onion and a tasty chili seasoning.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups onion, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds Private Selection™ Petite Red Gourmet Potatoes, diced and boiled
- 1 tablespoon Private Selection™ Six Chili Blend Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a nonstick pan, sauté the onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add peppers and sauté an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Add the cooked potatoes and sauté until they begin to brown. Sprinkle with six chili blend seasoning and salt; mix to combine.
- Sprinkle parsley over potatoes to garnish.
- Serve immediately, refrigerating any leftovers.