Six Layer Bars
For a tropical twist on this traditional favorite, substitute macadamia nuts for pecans and white chocolate chips for chocolate.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour melted butter in 9-inch square pan; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over it. Carefully drizzle condensed milk over crumbs. Spread gently with a spatula. Top with coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips. Press lightly to pack down ingredients.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.