Sizzling Garlic and Citrus Shrimp with French Bread
This flavorful appetizer is tangy, tasty and a definite treat for seafood lovers.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Peeled & Deveined Jumbo Raw Shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ 100% Orange Juice with Pulp
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Wrap bread in foil and heat in oven.
- Arrange peeled and deveined shrimp in a layer in large shallow baking dish.
- Combine butter, lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, cilantro, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix well. Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Remove bread and turn on broiler. Broil shrimp for 8 minutes or until pink, turning once or twice. Serve with French bread and lemon wedges.