Sizzling Grilled Lamb Chops
Your family will be impressed with this dish. The grill marks and aroma will make your mouth water.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. paprika
- 8 lamb chops (4 oz. each)
- In a food processor blend the garlic, rosemary, thyme, cumin, paprika, olive oil, salt, and pepper. This will make a paste.
- Rub the paste on the lamb chops. Cover the lamb chops and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat grill to high.
- Place the lamb chops on the grill and cook for 3 minutes. Flip the chops and grill for another 3 minutes. This will make a medium-rare chop; cook longer if desired.