Sizzling Portabella Pizza Bowl
All your pizza dreams can come true, without waiting for the delivery-man. Enjoy this dish as is or on top of toasted baguette slices.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup small mozzarella balls
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. sliced olives
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- In a small cast-iron bowl or skillet, layer mushrooms and pepperoni. Top with mozzarella, tomatoes, and olives. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Garnish with basil.