Skeleton Vegetable Board
Bring this vegetable board to your Halloween celebration for a healthy bite in between all the candy. The kids will have fun eating all the different parts of the skeleton.
Serves: 10Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package Kroger® Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 container (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 ripe olives
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce
- In a small serving bowl, combine the ranch mix with sour cream. Place at the top of a large serving platter.
- Place the cauliflower in a line at the center of the platter to be the vertebrae. Place the bell pepper slices on each side of the cauliflower to be the ribs. Use the sliced mushrooms as the intestines at the lower half of the platter.
- Use the cucumber slices to create arms on each side of the body and use the carrots as fingers. Place the 2 olives in the ranch dip as eyes. Slice remaining olive in quarters and place on ranch dip for mouth.
- Remove the stem part of the leaf lettuce and fan the lettuce out to act as the hair. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.