Skillet-Baked Spaghetti Pie
A great weeknight meal to use up leftover pasta.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce, jarred
- ½ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cooked spaghetti in a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add Parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, ground beef, and salt. Cook, breaking up the meat, until the meat is no longer pink and any liquid has cooked off. Add the marinara. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the spaghetti and sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese over the top. Move to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.