Skillet Tuna Melt
This deconstructed tuna melt is quite the catch. Quick to put together and tasty right out of the oven, it’s sure to become a weeknight favorite.
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (5 oz.) albacore tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 baguette (7 oz.), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray oven proof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, bell pepper, onion and baguette.
- Transfer mixture to skillet; top with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until warmed and cheese is melted.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.