Skinny Buffalo Turkey Sliders
Enjoy great Buffalo flavor in a better-for-you turkey burger! Made with plenty of diced carrot, celery, onion, garlic and (of course) Buffalo sauce.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 2 green onions, sliced and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 6 slider buns
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayo
- 5 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- Combine the turkey breast, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, salt, Buffalo sauce and 1 green onion in a medium bowl. Form into six patties.
- Heat a grill pan or nonstick skillet to medium-high heat. Add the sliders and cook until they're golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- While the patties are cooking, whisk the mayo, buttermilk, salt and crumbled blue cheese together in a small bowl. Add remaining green onion, shredded carrot and red cabbage. Toss in the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- When the patties are finished cooking, brush with a little bit more hot sauce. Place the patties on slider buns, top with slaw and serve.