Skinny Pumpkin Pie
If you're watching your calories, you don't need to miss out on dessert!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ground nutmeg
- 12 oz. evaporated low-fat milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin purée
- ½ package (14.1 oz.) refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven 425°F. Spray a 9" pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, evaporated milk, egg whites, whole egg, and pumpkin in a large bowl. Stir with a whisk and set aside.
- Press the dough into the pie pan, covering the bottom and all sides. Pour the pie mixture into the pie plate.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the middle is firm when lightly pressed. Cool before serving.