Skirt Steak with Simple Chimichurri
This is simple to make for an easy weeknight meal or perfect for a sophisticated gourmet dinner party.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb. beef skirt steak
- Preheat grill to medium-high, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a blender or food processor, combine parsley, garlic, capers, vinegar, mustard, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill skirt steak to medium-rare, about 3 to 4 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 140°F. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve with chimichurri sauce.