Slam Dunk Cookies
They might look plain on the outside, but these cookies are hiding a delicious secret.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 36 REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, use electric mixer to beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add dry mixture into butter mixture while mixing.
- To form cookies, roll 1 tablespoon of dough into ball and flatten slightly. Press one mini peanut butter cup into center and shape into a ball, covering candy completely with dough.
- Arrange cookies on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes.