Slimmed-Down Orange Chicken
Serve this healthier version of orange chicken with rice and steamed broccoli.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. spiced ginger preserves
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 large orange, sliced into ⅛"-thick slices
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, preserves, and juice in a small bowl.
- Arrange the orange slices along the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken breasts. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cook for 3 hours on low or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.