Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small to medium beet, trimmed and tailed
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 medium carrots, trimmed
- 4 Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower florets
- 3⁄4 cup broccoli florets
- 2 pears, cored
- 2 apples, cored
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunks
- Process the first three ingredients through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and broccoli.
- Add the pears, followed by the apples and pineapple.
- Whisk the juice to combine ingredients and serve alone or over ice!