Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
Using just a few simple ingredients, these delicious stuffed peppers are a perfect meal any night of the week. Make them keto-friendly by using green bell peppers!
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 16 minutesTotal: 31 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1.31 oz.) Kroger Brand Sloppy Joe Mix
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Fill casserole dish with about ½” water.
- In large skillet over medium heat, brown beef until cooked through. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato paste and water. Bring to simmer; cook 10 minutes.
- Divide mixture into bell peppers. Arrange in casserole dish. Sprinkle with equal amounts of cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until bell peppers are softened.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.