Slow-Cooked Buffalo Chicken Wings
These spicy wings make the perfect game day or tailgate treat.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. canola or coconut oil (or a combination of these)
- 4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 4 lbs. chicken wings with wing tips removed, cut in half
- Add oil, hot pepper sauce, and lime juice to a 6-quart slower cooker. Cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle wings with pepper and place on a large baking sheet. Broil until lightly browned, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add chicken wings to slow cooker and stir to coat with the sauce. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.