Slow Cooker Barbecued Meatball Sandwiches
Enjoy these meatballs as a party appetizer or use them as the filling in a hearty sub.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 package (28 oz.) frozen meatballs
- 24 slider rolls
- 24 black olives
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine barbecue sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour about 1 cup of sauce into a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the meatballs.
- Pour remaining barbecue sauce over meatballs. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- To make the sandwiches, split each roll and fill with a meatball and a little sauce. Top with the other half of the roll and use a toothpick to secure an olive to the top.