Slow Cooker Blackberry Jam
This easy low-sugar jam does not need to be canned; it will keep up to a month in the refrigerator.
Makes: 1 quartHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 13 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 1 quart
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1¾ oz. low-sugar/no-sugar needed pectin
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- Place all ingredients in a 2-quart slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook on high, uncovered, for 5 hours. Using a fork or potato masher, smash the berries a bit until they are the texture you prefer. Pour jam into an airtight container. (You can also strain it to remove seeds if you prefer seedless blackberry jam.)
- Refrigerate overnight before using.